Monday, March 19, 2012

Welcome!

Pin It
Hi and Welcome to Lotsa Cutesies!  I'm starting this blog to show my work to the world and help find new customers to my etsy shop.  I make and sell custom made quilts and pillows using up-cycled clothes such as baby clothes or tshirt quilts, plush toys made from children's drawings.  I also have a made by kids section of my shop where my niece sells loom knit baby hats and my daughters sell perler bead magnets.

I plan on adding tutorials for the plush toys and quilts that I make.  I will also post about other things I'm interested in such as Birthday Party's for my kids.  My soon to be 8-year-old will be having a Rainbow Theme Slumber Party for her birthday this Friday so I should be posting on that soon.  Other interests include making Halloween costumes for the kids, creating things with perler beads, crocheting, crafts, etc...

I hope you enjoy my blog and thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment