Thursday, March 29, 2012

Plush Toys made from Childrens Drawings

Pin It
Here's one of my favorite listings on Etsy Your child's drawing turned into a cute little plush toy they will treasure. I use quality cotton fabrics, felt, cotton thread, pipe cleaners, polyfil stuffing etc... to make the plush toys. It will be approximately 12" long.

Please email (lotsacutesies@gmail.com) me your scanned drawing before purchase to be sure drawing is suitable for making a plush toy. I haven't had any problems yet. : )

After I receive drawing, please allow 1-2 weeks for me to make plush toy and I will send it priority mail.

My daughter Jessi made this drawing that I turned into a plush toy.
Here's one drawn by my daughter Ashley.

Here's one drawn by my niece Katie.




No comments:

Post a Comment